And we're getting ready. For those who don't know me or are new to this blog, I LOVE Valentine's day. Like besides Christmas it is my favorite holiday.
This V-day we are planning to spend with our boys. I was thinking we might have a marshmellow roast with our fire pit on the back deck. I am so excited for this day of love but already fear the 5 day sugar high the boys have;)
Kyle and I are atending a Mother-Son Daddy-Daughter dance. He is excited but getting him to dress up will be the trick. It will be cute I am sure, due to my sis and her friends' planning. They are having this as a fund raiser for Prom. It's come a long way from selling those doughnuts! Great idea! We are looking forward to it and will post the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment