Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Awe: a feeling of amazement and respect
AAAAAAwe: a feeling of amazement and respect mixed with fear that is often coupled with a feeling …
I am in awe of those who are selfless and serve a greater purpose. This sure makes my job and life easier. For this, I am thankful!
I am a Foster Care Supervisor and see that foster parenting is filled with challenges and opportunities. It can be challenging to parent children with difficult histories. I see everyday that becoming a foster parent is an opportunity to care for children who benefit greatly from love and support.Foster parents change lives one child at a time. They believe in investing in the future of our children and AWE is the word I use to explain my daily experiences. Thanks to all the wonderful Foster Parents out there! LOL - D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment